Not all cleaning materials today can really clean a specific spot. For example, microfiber dusters can’t remove all the dust from windows, and rags still leave moisture on mirrors. Luckily, you can now rely on different cleaning hacks that may seem weird but work better than the usual cleaning methods.
For extensive cleaning:
- Use newspapers to effectively clean mirrors.
- Pour boiling water on dishes to facilitate washing.
- Use baking soda to create scented carpet-cleaning powder.
- Clean a microwave with steam.
- Use aluminum foil to clean bakewares.
- Use wet socks to remove dust from windows.
- How to clean the blender without dismantling it
- Mix vinegar and orange peel to create all-purpose cleaner.
- Make kitchen-cleaning wipes.
- Use slimes to clean the house.
- Use shaving cream to prevent mirrors from fogging up.
- Use parchment to cook food.
- Make a dishwasher detergent.
- Stack up plastic bags to manage garbage bins.
- Make foamy dish soap.
Check out the video to know how these things are done. You’ll be surprised to discover that these hacks are easy to do, and they are cost-effective as well.
source: James DIY
Move on to the Next Page video: 15 AMAZING LIFE HACKS FOR CLEANING EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW.